What is the CLMA®?
The Construction Labor Market Analyzer is an online application that helps owners, contractors, labor providers and the construction industry overall understand the skilled labor market and manage project labor risk. Learn More
Sign up for a Demo
How many skilled craft workers are available in the marketplace? Where are they working? Where are they needed?
Market DemandHow many skilled craft workers are needed? When? Where? Which ones? Is supply sufficient to meet demand?
Market IntelligenceUnderstand the construction skilled labor market in the context of the overall national and regional economy.
What is the CLMA®?
The Construction Labor Market Analyzer® is an online application that helps owners, contractors, labor providers and the construction industry overall understand the skilled labor market and manage project labor risk.
What can the CLMA® do for you?
- User-friendly interfaces allow easy input and management of projects and labor in a confidential, collaborative environment
- Visualization of skilled labor supply/demand with market overlay to understand risk and imbalances
- Project labor risk tracking and risk mitigation solutions linked to project planning/execution stages
- Wage and per diem impact and escalation services
- Access to actionable labor market data for 49 crafts and 14 professional positions for up to 5 years out
- Dynamic labor scenarios for any geographic region by zip code radius, one state or multiple states
- Visualization of market supply headcount, mobility and attrition
- Macro & micro economic analysis of the construction marketplace for all areas of the U.S. – undated continuously
- Quarterly reports on the impact of oil and gas prices on construction
- Effective marketing of your company’s services
- Geo-Identification of when and where to re-allocate craft resources
- Customized analytics, dashboards and analytics services
- Excellent customer service and personal attention
How much of the U.S. Non-Residential construction project spending is represented in the CLMA® Database?
... of All Industrial Construction Project Spending
... of All Non-Industrial Construction Project Spending
... of All Non-Residential Construction Project Spending
CLMA® Customer Testimonials
“Focusing on the specific skilled labor needs of an upcoming project and then tackling labor shortfalls in the project planning and execution is incredibly important. The CLMA® enables project analysts and planners to know, with a high degree of certainty, what labor issues to expect during a project.”Chris Affuso
“Our company uses the CLMA® as resource whenever looking at opportunities in different regions. We can determine risk factors ahead of time and build this into our estimates, or decide maybe we shouldn’t even bid on a project at all. The algorithms in the program far exceeded our expectations, and now that we’ve used them, it would be hard to do business without them.”Chris Buckman
“This past spring there has been a severe shortage of labor in our region. Several of our projects have run short but with a tool like the CLMA®, we are able to make educated decisions on how we want to handle the shortages. We are better equipped, better able to plan, and we are in control of the outcome instead of simply reacting to a situation that was previously out of our hands.”Eddie Clayton